- Referenced in 4 articles
- each macroscopic Gauß integration point. Then, volumetric averages of microscopic stress distributions are returned ... solver on the RVEs. Nonoverlapping domain decomposition methods of the FETI type are well established...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 4376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7482 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 733 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 1056 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...