- Referenced in 2 articles
- each macroscopic Gauß integration point. Then, volumetric averages of microscopic stress distributions are returned ... solver on the RVEs. Nonoverlapping domain decomposition methods of the FETI type are well established...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 4133 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7110 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 1775 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 960 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- ACCPM is a package for solving large scale...