- Referenced in 1 article
- tissue such as axon, myelin, iron and water concentration. We introduce the hMRI-toolbox ... This toolbox allows the estimation of high-quality multi-parameter qMRI maps (longitudinal and effective ... toolbox are key input parameters for biophysical models designed to estimate tissue microstructure properties such...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1641 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5082 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5933 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12222 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8565 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...