- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 715: SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...