- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- We present jETI, a redesign of the Electronic...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Zing is a software model checking project at...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Alloy: A new technology for software modelling. Alloy...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Metagraphs: A tool for modeling decision support systems...