- Referenced in 32 articles
- detection. We propose a new technique, called wild binary segmentation (WBS), for consistent estimation ... what we term the `strengthened Schwarz information criterion’. We provide default recommended values...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1048 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- R package earth: Multivariate Adaptive Regression Spline Models...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- FinTS: Companion to Tsay (2005) Analysis of Financial...