- Referenced in 7 articles
- experimental language that explores specification and verification of concurrency in programs. The language supports dynamic ... fork and join), mutual-exclusion and readers-writers locks, monitor invariants, thread pre- and postconditions...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Zing is a software model checking project at...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 614 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Torch is a machine learning library written in...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- jSpin is a graphical user interface for the...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Using the Bandera tool set to model-check...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The IAM-database: An English sentence database for...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- JPF-SE: a symbolic execution extension to Java...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- RingSTM: Scalable Transactions with a Single Atomic Instruction...