- Referenced in 6 articles
- recently introduced a class of ‘xorshift’ random number generators with periods ... xorshift generators are generalised to obtain fast and high quality random number generators with extremely...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A byte-based guess and determine attack on...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A new version of the stream cipher SNOW...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- XORSHIFT-ADD (XSadd): A variant of XORSHIFT. XORSHIFT...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The Ziggurat Method for Generating Random Variables. We...