- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...