- Referenced in 14 articles
- The joint CSCS-ETH/NEC collaboration in parallel...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 6281 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 1236 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1178 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- XBOOLE -- a toolbox for modelling, simulation, and analysis...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ISETL: A programming language for learning mathematics This...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- OpenMusic: visual programming environment for music composition, analysis...