- Referenced in 25 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- MMP/Geometer – a software package for automated geometric reasoning...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Motion4D - A library for lightrays and timelike worldlines...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) is a...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The traditional interfaces used in most graphical software...