R package xts: eXtensible Time Series: Provide for uniform handling of R’s different time-based data classes by extending zoo, maximizing native format information preservation and allowing for user level customization and extension, while simplifying cross-class interoperability.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Howard, James P. II: Computational methods for numerical analysis with R (2017)
- RESSTE Network et al.: Analyzing spatio-temporal data with R: everything you always wanted to know -- but were afraid to ask (2017)
- Sebastian Meyer and Leonhard Held and Michael Höhle: Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Epidemic Phenomena Using the R Package surveillance (2017)
- Maëlle Salmon; Dirk Schumacher; Michael Höhle: Monitoring Count Time Series in R: Aberration Detection in Public Health Surveillance (2016)
- Arratia, Argimiro: Computational finance. An introductory course with R (2014)