R package geometry: Mesh generation and surface tesselation: This package makes the qhull library (www.qhull.org) available in R, in a similar manner as in Octave and MATLAB. Qhull computes convex hulls, Delaunay triangulations, halfspace intersections about a point, Voronoi diagrams, furthest-site Delaunay triangulations, and furthest-site Voronoi diagrams. It runs in 2-d, 3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions. It implements the Quickhull algorithm for computing the convex hull. Qhull does not support constrained Delaunay triangulations, or mesh generation of non-convex objects, but the package does include some R functions that allow for this. Currently the package only gives access to Delaunay triangulation and convex hull computation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Baldin, Nikolay; Reiß, Markus: Unbiased estimation of the volume of a convex body (2016)
- Daniel Kosiorowski, Zygmunt Zawadzki: DepthProc An R Package for Robust Exploration of Multidimensional Economic Phenomena (2014) arXiv
- Swenson, Nathan G.: Functional and phylogenetic ecology in R (2014)
- Adelchi Azzalini, Giovanna Menardi: Clustering Via Nonparametric Density Estimation: the R Package pdfCluster (2013) arXiv
- Berrendero, José R.; Cuevas, Antonio; Pateiro-López, Beatriz: A multivariate uniformity test for the case of unknown support (2012)