rgl: 3D visualization device system (OpenGL): Provides medium to high level functions for 3D interactive graphics, including functions modelled on base graphics (plot3d(), etc.) as well as functions for constructing representations of geometric objects (cube3d(), etc.). Output may be on screen using OpenGL, or to various standard 3D file formats including WebGL, PLY, OBJ, STL as well as 2D image formats, including PNG, Postscript, SVG, PGF.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Langrock, Roland; Heidenreich, Nils-Bastian; Sperlich, Stefan: Kernel-based semiparametric multinomial logit modelling of political party preferences (2014)
- Rao, Marepalli B. (ed.); Rao, C. R. (ed.): Computational statistics with R (2014)
- Wollschläger, Daniel: R compact. The fast introduction into data analysis (2013)
- Zhao, Yanchang: R and data mining. Examples and case studies (2013)
- Murrell, Paul: R graphics (2011)
- Ramsay, J. O.; Hooker, Giles; Graves, Spencer: Functional data analysis with R and MATLAB (2009)
- Duong, Tarn; Cowling, Arianna; Koch, Inge; Wand, M.P.: Feature significance for multivariate kernel density estimation (2008)
- Murrell, Paul: Static graphics (2008)
- Murrell, Paul: R graphics. (2006)