Open-WBO: a modular MaxSAT solver. This paper presents open-wbo, a new MaxSAT solver. open-wbo has two main features. First, it is an open-source solver that can be easily modified and extended. Most MaxSAT solvers are not available in open-source, making it hard to extend and improve current MaxSAT algorithms. Second, open-wbo may use any MiniSAT-like solver as the underlying SAT solver. As many other MaxSAT solvers, open-wbo relies on successive calls to a SAT solver. Even though new techniques are proposed for SAT solvers every year, for many MaxSAT solvers it is hard to change the underlying SAT solver. With open-wbo, advances in SAT technology will result in a free improvement in the performance of the solver. In addition, the paper uses open-wbo to evaluate the impact of using different SAT solvers in the performance of MaxSAT algorithms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Berg, Jeremias; Järvisalo, Matti: Cost-optimal constrained correlation clustering via weighted partial maximum satisfiability (2017)
- Hyttinen, Antti; Plis, Sergey; Järvisalo, Matti; Eberhardt, Frederick; Danks, David: A constraint optimization approach to causal discovery from subsampled time series data (2017)
- Argelich, Josep; Béjar, Ramón; Fernández, Cèsar; Mateu, Carles; Planes, Jordi: On the performance of MaxSAT and MinSAT solvers on 2SAT-MaxOnes (2016)
- Cai, Shaowei; Luo, Chuan; Lin, Jinkun; Su, Kaile: New local search methods for partial MaxSAT (2016)
- Niskanen, Andreas; Wallner, Johannes P.; Järvisalo, Matti: Pakota: a system for enforcement in abstract argumentation (2016)
- Mencía, Carlos; Previti, Alessandro; Marques-Silva, Joao: SAT-based Horn least upper bounds (2015)
- Neves, Miguel; Martins, Ruben; Janota, Mikoláš; Lynce, In^es; Manquinho, Vasco: Exploiting resolution-based representations for maxsat solving (2015)
- Martins, Ruben; Manquinho, Vasco; Lynce, In^es: Open-WBO: a modular MaxSAT solver (2014)