mexFunction is not a routine you call. Rather, mexFunction is the name of the gateway function in C (subroutine in Fortran) which every MEX-file requires. When you invoke a MEX-function, MATLAB® software finds and loads the corresponding MEX-file of the same name. MATLAB then searches for a symbol named mexFunction within the MEX-file. If it finds one, it calls the MEX-function using the address of the mexFunction symbol. MATLAB displays an error message if it cannot find a routine named mexFunction inside the MEX-file.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Probst, M.; Lülfesmann, M.; Bücker, H.M.; Behr, M.; Bischof, C.H.: Sensitivity of shear rate in artificial grafts using automatic differentiation (2010)
- Bücker, H.Martin; Elsheikh, Atya; Vehreschild, Andre: A system for interfacing Matlab with external software geared toward automatic differentiation (2006)
- Van Willigenburg, L.G.; De Koning, W.L.: UDU factored discrete-time Lyapunov recursions solve optimal reduced-order LQG problems (2004)
- Liberzon, A.; Rubinstein, D.; Gutman, P.O.: Active suspension for single wheel station of off-road track vehicle (2001)
- Hansson, A.; Hagander, P.: How to decompose semi-definite discrete-time algebraic Riccati equations (1999)