SOCRATES: A highly efficient automatic test pattern generation system. An automatic test pattern generation system, SOCRATES, is presented. SOCRATES includes several novel concepts and techniques that significantly improve and accelerate the automatic test pattern generation process for combinational and scan-based circuits. Based on the FAN algorithm, improved implication, sensitization, and multiple backtrace procedures are described. The application of these techniques leads to a considerable reduction of the number of backtrackings and an earlier recognition of conflicts and redundancies. Several experiments using a set of combinational benchmark circuits demonstrate the efficiency of SOCRATES and its cost-effectiveness, even in a workstation environment.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Drechsler, R.; Eggersglüß, S.; Fey, G.; Tille, D.: Test pattern generation using Boolean proof engines (2009)
- Drechsler, Rolf; Fey, Görschwin: Automatic test pattern generation (2006)
- Kapitonova, Yu.V.; Mar’yanovich, T.P.; Mishchenko, A.A.: Automated design and simulation of computer system components (1997)
- Kunz, Wolfgang; Stoffel, Dominik: Reasoning in Boolean networks. Logic synthesis and verification using testing techniques (1997)
- Hübner, Uwe: Partitioning and analysis of static digital CMOS-circuits on the switch level for the preparation of a mixed-level test generation (1994)
- From, S.G.; Farhat, H.A.: Confidence intervals for expected coverage from a beta testability model (1992)
- Van Hentenryck, Pascal; Simonis, Helmut; Dincbas, Mehmet: Constraint satisfaction using constraint logic programming (1992)