Fudgets - a graphical user interface in a lazy functional language. Fudgets is primarily a Graphical User Interface Toolkit for the functional programming language Haskell and the X Windows system. Fudgets also makes it easy to create client/server applications that communicate via the Internet.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Achten, Peter; van Eekelen, Marko; Plasmeijer, Rinus; van Weelden, Arjen: Automatic generation of editors for higher-order data structures (2004)
- Gallesio, Erick; Serrano, Manuel: Programming graphical user interfaces with Scheme (2003)
- Achten, Peter; Jones, Simon Peyton: Porting the clean object I/O library to Haskell (2001)
- Burnett, Margaret; Atwood, John; Djang, Rebecca Walpole; Reichwein, James; Gottfried, Herkimer; Yang, Sherry: Forms/3: A first-order visual language to explore the boundaries of the spreadsheet paradigm (2001)
- Sage, Meurig: FranTk -- a declarative GUI language for Haskell (2000)
- Thompson, Simon: Constructive interval temporal logic in Alf (2000)
- Rittri, M.: Retrieving library functions by unifying types modulo linear isomorphism (1993)