CryptoMiniSat. In this solver description we present the feature-set of CryptoMiniSat, a modern SAT Solver that aims to unify the advantages of SatELite, PrecoSat, GLUCOSE and MiniSat with the xor-clause handling of version 1 of CryptoMiniSat to create a formula that can solve many types of different problem instances under reasonable time.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Manthey, Norbert; Lindauer, Marius: Spybug: automated bug detection in the configuration space of SAT solvers (2016)
- Kölbl, Stefan; Leander, Gregor; Tiessen, Tyge: Observations on the SIMON block cipher family (2015)
- Chiu, Yi-Hao; Hong, Wei-Chih; Chou, Li-Ping; Ding, Jintai; Yang, Bo-Yin; Cheng, Chen-Mou: A practical attack on patched MIFARE Classic (2014)
- Hurley, Barry; Kotthoff, Lars; Malitsky, Yuri; O’Sullivan, Barry: Proteus: a hierarchical portfolio of solvers and transformations (2014)
- Hutter, Frank; Xu, Lin; Hoos, Holger H.; Leyton-Brown, Kevin: Algorithm runtime prediction: methods & evaluation (2014)
- Achterberg, Tobias; Sabharwal, Ashish; Samulowitz, Horst: Stronger inference through implied literals from conflicts and knapsack covers (2013)
- Banik, Subhadeep; Maitra, Subhamoy; Sarkar, Santanu; Meltem Sönmez, Turan: A chosen IV related key attack on Grain-128a (2013)
- Bofill, Miquel; Busquets, Dídac; Muñoz, Víctor; Villaret, Mateu: Reformulation based MaxSat robustness (2013)
- Manthey, Norbert; Philipp, Tobias; Wernhard, Christoph: Soundness of inprocessing in clause sharing SAT solvers (2013)
- Walter, Michael; Bulygin, Stanislav; Buchmann, Johannes: Optimizing guessing strategies for algebraic cryptanalysis with applications to EPCBC (2013)
- Martins, Ruben; Manquinho, Vasco; Lynce, In^es: An overview of parallel SAT solving (2012)
- Orbe, Ezequiel; Areces, Carlos; Infante-López, Gabriel: iSAT: structure visualization for SAT problems (2012)