ATL: A model transformation tool. In the context of Model Driven Engineering, models are the main development artifacts and model transformations are among the most important operations applied to models. A number of specialized languages have been proposed, aimed at specifying model transformations. Apart from the software engineering properties of transformation languages, the availability of high quality tool support is also of key importance for the industrial adoption and ultimate success of MDE. In this paper we present ATL: a model transformation language and its execution environment based on the Eclipse framework. ATL tools provide support for the major tasks involved in using a language: editing, compiling, executing, and debugging.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Durán, Francisco; Moreno-Delgado, Antonio; Orejas, Fernando; Zschaler, Steffen: Amalgamation of domain specific languages with behaviour (2017)
- Almendros-Jiménez, Jesús M.; Iribarne, Luis; López-Fernández, Jesús; Mora-Segura, Ángel: PTL: a model transformation language based on logic programming (2016)
- Iosif-Lazăr, Alexandru F.; Wąsowski, Andrzej: Trustworthy variant derivation with translation validation for safety critical product lines (2016)
- Durán, Francisco; Roldán, Manuel; Moreno, Antonio; Álvarez, José María: Dynamic validation of maude prototypes of UML models (2014)
- Mitsch, Stefan; Passmore, Grant Olney; Platzer, André: Collaborative verification-driven engineering of hybrid systems (2014)
- Saritas, Hidayet Burak; Kardas, Geylani: A model driven architecture for the development of smart card software (2014)
- Kappel, Gerti; Langer, Philip; Retschitzegger, Werner; Schwinger, Wieland; Wimmer, Manuel: Model transformation by-example: a survey of the first wave (2012)
- Büttner, Fabian; Gogolla, Martin: Modular embedding of the object constraint language into a programming language (2011)
- Moha, Naouel; Sen, Sagar; Faucher, Cyril; Barais, Olivier; Jézéquel, Jean-Marc: Evaluation of Kermeta for solving graph-based problems (2010)
- Montali, Marco: Specification and verification of declarative open interaction models. A logic-based approach (2010)
- Jouault, Frédéric; Bézivin, Jean; Barbero, Mikaël: Towards an advanced model-driven engineering toolbox (2009)
- Jouault, Frédéric; Allilaire, Freddy; Bézivin, Jean; Kurtev, Ivan: ATL: A model transformation tool (2008)