SbReve2: A term rewriting laboratory with (AC)-unfailing completion.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bonacina, Maria Paola; Hsiang, Jieh: Towards a foundation of completion procedures as semidecision procedures (1995)
- Rusinowitch, Michaël; Vigneron, Laurent: Automated deduction with associative-commutative operators (1995)
- Martin, Ursula; Lai, Michael: Some experiments with a completion theorem prover (1992)
- Wos, Larry; McCune, William: The application of automated reasoning to questions in mathematics and logic (1992)
- Anantharaman, Siva; Hsiang, Jieh: Automated proofs of the Moufang identities in alternative rings (1990)
- Dershowitz, Nachum (ed.): Rewriting techniques and applications. 3rd international conference, RTA- 89, Chapel Hill, NC, USA, April 3-5, 1989. Proceedings (1989)