TPDB: The Termination Problems Data Base collects termination problems that are being used in termination competitions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Kordy, Barbara; Mauw, Sjouke; Radomirović, Saša; Schweitzer, Patrick: Attack-defense trees (2014)
- Endrullis, Jörg; Hendriks, Dimitri: Lazy productivity via termination (2011)
- Neurauter, Friedrich; Zankl, Harald; Middeldorp, Aart: Revisiting matrix interpretations for polynomial derivational complexity of term rewriting (2010)
- Zankl, Harald; Hirokawa, Nao; Middeldorp, Aart: KBO orientability (2009)
- Endrullis, Jörg; Waldmann, Johannes; Zantema, Hans: Matrix interpretations for proving termination of term rewriting (2008)
- Koprowski, Adam; Zantema, Hans: Certification of proving termination of term rewriting by matrix interpretations (2008)
- Geser, Alfons; Hofbauer, Dieter; Waldmann, Johannes; Zantema, Hans: On tree automata that certify termination of left-linear term rewriting systems (2007)
- Hirokawa, Nao; Middeldorp, Aart: Tyrolean termination tool: techniques and features (2007)
- Payet, Étienne: Detecting non-termination of term rewriting systems using an unfolding operator (2007)
- Hofbauer, Dieter; Waldmann, Johannes: Termination of string rewriting with matrix interpretations (2006)