WavBox 4.6 - A Software Toolbox for Wavelet Transforms and Adaptive Wavelet Packet Decompositions with FirWav Filter Library WavBox Software provides both a function library and a computing environment for wavelet transforms and adaptive wavelet packet decompositions. The software package contains 317 MATLAB m-files (approximately 1.4 MB uncompressed) implementing an extensive collection of these wavelet transforms, expansions, decompositions, wavelet filters, wavelets, and related functions. This function library performs multiresolution analyses of 1-D multichannel signals and 2-D images for arbitrary length and size data. MATLAB is a technical computing environment available from The MathWorks Inc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Shi, Xinling; Bai, Baodan; Zhang, Yufeng; Ma, Huahong; Chen, Jianhua: Extraction of mean frequency information from doppler blood flow signals using a matching pursuit algorithm (2008)
- Brown, P.J.; Fearn, T.; Vannucci, M.: Bayesian wavelet regression on curves with application to a spectroscopic calibration problem (2001)
- Vannucci, Marina; Corradi, Fabio: Covariance structure of wavelet coefficients: Theory and models in a Bayesian perspective (1999)
- Cohen, Israel; Raz, Shalom; Malah, David: Orthonormal shift-invariant adaptive local trigonometric decomposition (1997)
- Taswell, Carl: Top-down and bottom-up tree search algorithms for selecting bases in wavelet packet transforms (1995)
- Taswell, Carl: WavBox 4: a software toolbox for wavelet transforms and adaptive wavelet packet decompositions (1995)