Obstructions to genericity in study of parametric problems in control theory: ... The Genericity algorithm is implemented as a procedure genericity in the toolbox control.lib, which is realized as a library in computer algebra system SINGULAR related to control theory. Other support functions are also implemented in the same library. As examples the authors present detailed solutions of the bipendulum equations and “two pendula mounted on a cart” problem, for both negligible friction and essential friction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Lange-Hegermann, Markus; Robertz, Daniel: Thomas decomposition and nonlinear control systems (2020)
- Zerz, Eva; Walcher, Sebastian: nD methods for 1D parameter-dependent systems (2015)
- Levandovskyy, Viktor; Schindelar, Kristina: Computing diagonal form and Jacobson normal form of a matrix using Gröbner bases (2011)
- Boudellioua, M. S.; Quadrat, A.: Serre’s reduction of linear functional systems. (2010)
- Levandovskyy, Viktor; Zerz, Eva: Obstructions to genericity in study of parametric problems in control theory (2007)
- Zerz, Eva; Levandovskyy, Viktor: Computer algebraic methods for the structural analysis of linear control systems (2005)