ALEA - a python framework for spectral methods and low-rank approximations in uncertainty quantification. ALEA is intended as a research framework for numerical methods in Uncertainty Quantification (UQ). Its emphasis lies on: generalised polynomial chaos (gpc) methods; stochastic Galerkin FEM; adaptive numerical methods; tensor methods for UQ. Most of these areas are work in progress. The provided functionality will be extended gradually and demonstrated in related articles. The framework is written in python and uses FEniCS as its default FEM backend.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Rauhut, Holger; Schwab, Christoph: Compressive sensing Petrov-Galerkin approximation of high-dimensional parametric operator equations (2017)
- Bespalov, Alex; Silvester, David: Efficient adaptive stochastic Galerkin methods for parametric operator equations (2016)
- Eigel, Martin; Merdon, Christian: Local equilibration error estimators for guaranteed error control in adaptive stochastic higher-order Galerkin finite element methods (2016)
- Eigel, Martin; Merdon, Christian; Neumann, Johannes: An adaptive multilevel Monte Carlo method with stochastic bounds for quantities of interest with uncertain data (2016)
- Hall, Eric Joseph; Hoel, Håkon; Sandberg, Mattias; Szepessy, Anders; Tempone, Raúl: Computable error estimates for finite element approximations of elliptic partial differential equations with rough stochastic data (2016)
- Kunoth, Angela; Schwab, Christoph: Sparse adaptive tensor Galerkin approximations of stochastic PDE-constrained control problems (2016)
- Silvester, David; Pranjal: An optimal solver for linear systems arising from stochastic FEM approximation of diffusion equations with random coefficients (2016)
- Eigel, Martin; Gittelson, Claude Jeffrey; Schwab, Christoph; Zander, Elmar: A convergent adaptive stochastic Galerkin finite element method with quasi-optimal spatial meshes (2015)
- Pultarová, Ivana: Adaptive algorithm for stochastic Galerkin method. (2015)
- Eigel, Martin; Gittelson, Claude Jeffrey; Schwab, Christoph; Zander, Elmar: Adaptive stochastic Galerkin FEM (2014)