LifeV is a finite element (FE) library providing implementations of state of the art mathematical and numerical methods. It serves both as a research and production library. It has been used already in medical and industrial context to simulate fluid structure interaction and mass transport. LifeV is the joint collaboration between four institutions: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (CMCS) in Switzerland, Politecnico di Milano (MOX) in Italy, INRIA (REO, ESTIME) in France and Emory University (Sc. Comp) in the U.S.A.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Ferroni, Alberto; Formaggia, Luca; Fumagalli, Alessio: Numerical analysis of Darcy problem on surfaces (2016)
- Heinlein, Alexander; Klawonn, Axel; Rheinbach, Oliver: A parallel implementation of a two-level overlapping Schwarz method with energy-minimizing coarse space based on trilinos (2016)
- Lee, J.; Cookson, A.; Roy, I.; Kerfoot, E.; Asner, L.; Vigueras, G.; Sochi, T.; Deparis, S.; Michler, C.; Smith, N.P.; Nordsletten, D.A.: Multiphysics computational modeling in $\mathcalC\boldHeart$ (2016)
- Burman, Erik; Claus, Susanne; Hansbo, Peter; Larson, Mats G.; Massing, André: CutFEM: discretizing geometry and partial differential equations (2015)
- Gigante, Giacomo; Vergara, Christian: Analysis and optimization of the generalized Schwarz method for elliptic problems with application to fluid-structure interaction (2015)
- Colciago, C.M.; Deparis, S.; Quarteroni, A.: Comparisons between reduced order models and full 3D models for fluid-structure interaction problems in haemodynamics (2014)
- Benzi, Michele; Wang, Zhen: A parallel implementation of the modified augmented Lagrangian preconditioner for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations (2013)
- Caldini-Queiros, Céline; Chabannes, Vincent; Ismail, Mourad; Pena, Goncalo; Prud’homme, Christophe; Szopos, Marcela; Tarabay, Ranine: Towards large-scale three-dimensional blood flow simulations in realistic geometries (2013)
- Deparis, Simone; Løvgren, A.Emil: Stabilized reduced basis approximation of incompressible three-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations in parametrized deformed domains (2012)
- Gerardo-Giorda, L.; Mirabella, L.; Nobile, F.; Perego, M.; Veneziani, A.: A model-based block-triangular preconditioner for the bidomain system in electrocardiology (2009)
- Terrel, A.R.; Scott, L.R.; Knepley, M.G.; Kirby, R.C.: Automated FEM discretizations for the Stokes equation (2008)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.lifev.org/Publications