GAP package Wedderga: Wedderburn Decomposition of Group Algebras. Wedderga is the package to compute the simple components of the Wedderburn decomposition of semisimple group algebras of finite groups over finite fields and over subfields of finite cyclotomic extensions of the rationals. It also contains functions that produce the primitive central idempotents of semisimple group algebras and functions for computing Schur indices. Other functions of Wedderga allow one to construct crossed products over a group with coefficients in an associative ring with identity and the multiplication determined by a given action and twisting.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Eisele, Florian; Kiefer, Ann; Van Gelder, Inneke: Describing units of integral group rings up to commensurability. (2015)
- Allen Herman: Schur indices in GAP: wedderga 4.6+ (2014) arXiv
- Jespers, Eric; del Río, Ángel; Van Gelder, Inneke: Writing units of integral group rings of finite abelian groups as a product of Bass units. (2014)
- Van Gelder, Inneke; Olteanu, Gabriela: Finite group algebras of nilpotent groups: a complete set of orthogonal primitive idempotents. (2011)
- Dooms, Ann; Jespers, Eric; Konovalov, Alexander: From Farey symbols to generators for subgroups of finite index in integral group rings of finite groups. (2010)
- Olteanu, Gabriela: Computation and applications of Schur indices. (2009)
- Olteanu, Gabriela; del Río, Ángel: An algorithm to compute the Wedderburn decomposition of semisimple group algebras implemented in the GAP package wedderga. (2009)
- Olteanu, Gabriela: Wedderburn decomposition of group algebras and applications. (2008)
- Olteanu, Gabriela: Computing the Wedderburn decomposition of group algebras by the Brauer-Witt theorem. (2007)
- Olteanu, Gabriela; del Río, Ángel: Group algebras of Kleinian type and groups of units. (2007)
- Olivieri, Aurora; del Río, Ángel: An algorithm to compute the primitive central idempotents and the Wedderburn decomposition of a rational group algebra. (2003)