Geometric Bounding Toolbox (GBT 7.3) for MATLAB. Compared to visual design tools the advantage of GBT is that it allows definitions of objects by numerical/algebraic formulae which reduces effort. Also objects sizes will be precise and description data can be easily stored. Non-convex and disconnected objects can now be handled by a single name.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Raković, Saša V.; Kouvaritakis, Basil; Findeisen, Rolf; Cannon, Mark: Homothetic tube model predictive control (2012)
- Artstein, Zvi; Raković, Saša V.: Set invariance under output feedback: a set-dynamics approach (2011)
- Sun, Zhendong: Stabilizing switching design for switched linear systems: a state-feedback path-wise switching approach (2009)
- Artstein, Zvi; Raković, Saša V.: Feedback and invariance under uncertainty via set-iterates (2008)
- Alessio, A.; Lazar, M.; Bemporad, A.; Heemels, W.P.M.H.: Squaring the circle: an algorithm for generating polyhedral invariant sets from ellipsoidal ones (2007)
- Raković, S.V.; Kerrigan, E.C.; Mayne, D.Q.; Kouramas, K.I.: Optimized robust control invariance for linear discrete-time systems: theoretical foundations (2007)
- Azuma, Shun-Ichi; Imura, Jun-Ichi: Synthesis of optimal controllers for piecewise affine systems with sampled-data switching (2006)
- Kvasnica, Michal; Grieder, Pascal; Baotić, Mato; Morari, Manfred: Multi-parametric toolbox (MPT) (2004)
- Mayne, D.Q.: Discussion on “Robust predictive regulation with invariance constraint” (2002)
- Sokolov, V.F.: Adaptive $\ell_1$ robust control for SISO systems (2001)
- Mayne, D.Q.; Schroeder, W.R.: Robust time-optimal control of constrained linear systems (1997)