HATHOR - HAdronic Top and Heavy quarks crOss section calculatoR. We present a program to calculate the total cross section for top-quark pair production in hadronic collisions. The program takes into account recent theoretical developments such as approximate next-to-next-to-leading order perturbative QCD corrections and it allows for studies of the theoretical uncertainty by separate variations of the factorization and renormalization scales. In addition it offers the possibility to obtain the cross section as a function of the running top-quark mass. The program can also be applied to a hypothetical fourth quark family provided the QCD couplings are standard.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Kidonakis, Nikolaos: Soft-gluon corrections in top-quark production (2018)
- Liew, Seng Pei; Luo, Feng: Effects of QCD bound states on dark matter relic abundance (2017)
- V. Bertone, M. Botje, D. Britzger, S. Camarda, A. Cooper-Sarkar, F. Giuli, A. Glazov, A. Luszczak, F. Olness, R. Placakyte, V. Radescu, W. Slominksi, O. Zenaiev: xFitter 2.0.0: An Open Source QCD Fit Framework (2017) arXiv
- Borowka, Sophia; Heinrich, Gudrun: Massive non-planar two-loop four-point integrals with SecDec 2.1 (2013)
- De Simone, Andrea; Matsedonskyi, Oleksii; Rattazzi, Riccardo; Wulzer, Andrea: A first top partner hunter’s guide (2013)
- Ruderman, Joshua T.; Slatyer, Tracy R.; Weiner, Neal: A collective breaking of R-parity (2013)
- Aliev, M.; Lacker, H.; Langenfeld, U.; Moch, S.; Uwer, P.; Wiedermann, M.: HATHOR - HAdronic Top and Heavy quarks crOss section calculatoR (2011)