FastJet user manual: FastJet is a C++ package that provides a broad range of jet finding and analysis tools. It includes efficient native implementations of all widely used 2→1 sequential recombination jet algorithms for pp and e + e − collisions, as well as access to 3rd party jet algorithms through a plugin mechanism, including all currently used cone algorithms. FastJet also provides means to facilitate the manipulation of jet substructure, including some common boosted heavy-object taggers, as well as tools for estimation of pileup and underlying-event noise levels, determination of jet areas and subtraction or suppression of noise in jets.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Larkoski, Andrew J.; Salam, Gavin P.; Thaler, Jesse: Energy correlation functions for jet substructure (2013)
- Lönnblad, Leif; Prestel, Stefan: Unitarising matrix element + parton shower merging (2013)
- Ruderman, Joshua T.; Slatyer, Tracy R.; Weiner, Neal: A collective breaking of R-parity (2013)
- Khelifa-Kerfa, Kamel: Non-global logs and clustering impact on jet mass with a jet veto distribution (2012)
- Rathsman, Johan; Rössler, Thomas: Closing the window on light charged Higgs bosons in the NMSSM (2012)
- Batell, Brian; Pradler, Josef; Spannowsky, Michael: Dark matter from minimal flavor violation (2011)
- Frixione, Stefano; Stoeckli, Fabian; Torrielli, Paolo; Webber, Bryan R.: NLO QCD corrections in Herwig++ with MC@NLO (2011)
- Hirschi, Valentin; Frederix, Rikkert; Frixione, Stefano; Garzelli, Maria Vittoria; Maltoni, Fabio; Pittau, Roberto: Automation of one-loop QCD computations (2011)
- Banfi, Andrea; Salam, Gavin P.; Zanderighi, Giulia: Phenomenology of event shapes at hadron colliders (2010)
- Han, Tao; Krohn, David; Wang, Lian-Tao; Zhu, Wenhan: New physics signals in longitudinal gauge boson scattering at the LHC (2010)
- Krohn, David; Shelton, Jessie; Wang, Lian-Tao: Measuring the polarization of boosted hadronic tops (2010)