Scattering of electromagnetic radiation by a multilayered sphere. The computer implementation of the algorithm for the calculation of electromagnetic radiation scattering by a multilayered sphere developed by Yang, is presented. It has been shown that the program is effective, resulting in very accurate values of scattering efficiencies for a wide range of size parameters, which is a considerable improvement over previous implementations of similar algorithms. The program, named scattnlay, would be the first of its kind to be publicly available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ladutenko, Konstantin; Pal, Umapada; Rivera, Antonio; Peña-Rodríguez, Ovidio: Mie calculation of electromagnetic near-field for a multilayered sphere (2017)
- Moon, Haksu; Teixeira, Fernando L.; Donderici, Burkay: Stable pseudoanalytical computation of electromagnetic fields from arbitrarily-oriented dipoles in cylindrically stratified media (2014)
- McMahon, Jeffrey Michael: Topics in theoretical and computational nanoscience. From controlling light at the nanoscale to calculating quantum effects with classical electrodynamics (2011)
- Gogoi, Ankur; Choudhury, Amarjyoti; Ahmed, Gazi A.: Mie scattering computation of spherical particles with very large size parameters using an improved program with variable speed and accuracy (2010)
- Peña, O.; Pal, U.: Scattering of electromagnetic radiation by a multilayered sphere (2009)