Maple procedures for the coupling of angular momenta. V: Recoupling coefficients. In various fields of physical research, the quantum mechanical description of many-particle processes often requires an explicit transformation of the angular momenta of the subsystems among different coupling schemes. In general, such transformations are given by recoupling coefficients which, consequently, need to be evaluated over and over again in rather different investigations. Here, we present an extension to the Racah program which supports the application and evaluation of general recoupling coefficients. Compared with a previous version of this program, a considerably faster evaluation has now been achieved by exploiting graphical rules and by making more efficiently use of the symmetries of the Racah expressions. Moreover, a set of interactive help pages for most user-relevant commands now facilitate the handling of the Racah program and may even support its application in class-room teaching of the theory of angular momentum.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Fritzsche, S.: Maple procedures for the coupling of angular momenta. An up-date of the Racah module (2009)
- Van Dyck, D.; Fack, V.: On the reduction of Yutsis graphs (2007)
- Anand, Christopher Kumar; Bain, Alex D.; Nie, Zhenghua: The simulation and optimization of NMR experiments using a Liouville space method (2006)
- Fritzsche, S.: Application of point-group symmetries in chemistry and physics: a computer-algebraic approach (2006)
- Deveikis, A.; Kuznecovas, A.: The analytical scheme calculator for angular momentum coupling and recoupling coefficients (2005)
- Ursescu, D.; Tomaselli, M.; Kuehl, T.; Fritzsche, S.: Symbolic algorithms for the computation of Moshinsky brackets and nuclear matrix elements (2005)
- Van Dyck, D.; Brinkmann, G.; Fack, V.; Mckay, B.D.: To be or not to be Yutsis: algorithms for the decision problem (2005)
- Fritzsche, S.; Fricke, B.; Gaigalas, G.; Jacob, T.; Tomaselli, M.: Fast and reliable techniques for using Racah’s algebra in many-particle physics (2002)
- Fritzsche, S.; Inghoff, T.; Bastug, T.; Tomaselli, M.: Maple procedures for the coupling of angular momenta. V: Recoupling coefficients (2001)