A program to compute Birkhoff normal forms of symplectic maps in R4. A program to compute Birkhoff normal forms for symplectic maps in R4 is described. We consider the case of an elliptic fixed point, which is the most relevant for applications. We compute the normal forms both in the nonresonant and resonant case and we provide the interpolating Hamiltonian and the normalizing transformation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Todesco, E.; Gemmi, M.; Giovannozzi, M.: Evaluation of nonlinear resonances in 4D symplectic mappings (1998)
- Gemmi, M.; Todesco, E.: Stability and geometry of third-order resonances in four-dimensional symplectic mappings (1997)
- Todesco, E.; Gemmi, M.; Giovannozzi, M.: NERO: A code for the nonlinear evaluation of resonances in one-turn mappings (1997)
- Todesco, E.: Local analysis of formal stability and existence of fixed points in 4d symplectic mappings (1996)
- Bazzani, A.; Giovannozzi, M.; Todesco, E.: A program to compute Birkhoff normal forms of symplectic maps in $\bbfR\sp 4$ (1995)