The UniForM workbench a universal development environment for formal methods. The UniForM Workbench supports combination of Formal Methods (on a solid logical foundation), provides tools for the development of hybrid, real-time or reactive systems, transformation, verification, validation and testing. Moreover, it comprises a universal framework for the integration of methods and tools in a common development environment. Several industrial case studies are described.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dräger, Klaus; Finkbeiner, Bernd; Podelski, Andreas: Directed model checking with distance-preserving abstractions (2009)
- Schäfer, Andreas: Axiomatisation and decidability of multi-dimensional Duration Calculus (2007)
- Astesiano, Egidio; Bidoit, Michel; Kirchner, Hélène; Krieg-Brückner, Bernd; Mosses, Peter D.; Sannella, Donald; Tarlecki, Andrzej: CASL: the Common Algebraic Specification Language. (2002)
- Russell, George: Events in Haskell, and how to implement them (2001)
- Lüth, C.; Karlsen, E.W.; Kolyang; Westmeier, S.; Wolff, B.: Tool integration in the UniForM-Workbench (1999)