FAdo and GUItar. FAdo is an ongoing project which aims to provide a set of tools for symbolic manipulation of formal languages. To allow high-level programming with complex data structures, easy prototyping of algorithms, and portability (to use in computer grid systems for example), are its main features. Our main motivation is the theoretical and experimental research, but we have also in mind the construction of a pedagogical tool for teaching automata theory and formal languages. For the graphical visualization and interactive manipulation a new interface application, GUItar, is being developed. In this paper, we describe the main components of the FAdo system as well as the basics of the graphical interface and editor, the export/import filters and its generic interface with external systems, such as FAdo.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Konstantinidis, Stavros; Meijer, Casey; Moreira, Nelma; Reis, Rogério: Implementation of code properties via transducers (2016)
- Moreira, Nelma; Pereira, David; Melo de Sousa, Simão: Deciding Kleene algebra terms equivalence in Coq (2015)
- Demaille, Akim; Duret-Lutz, Alexandre; Lombardy, Sylvain; Saiu, Luca; Sakarovitch, Jacques: A type system for weighted automata and rational expressions (2014)
- Lammich, Peter; Tuerk, Thomas: Applying data refinement for monadic programs to Hopcroft’s algorithm (2012)
- Moreira, Nelma; Pereira, David; Melo de Sousa, Simão: Deciding regular expressions (in-)equivalence in Coq (2012)
- Almeida, Marco; Moreira, Nelma; Reis, Rogério: Incremental DFA minimisation (2011)
- Broda, Sabine; Machiavelo, António; Moreira, Nelma; Reis, Rogério: On the average state complexity of partial derivative automata: an analytic combinatorics approach (2011)
- Broda, Sabine; Machiavelo, António; Moreira, Nelma; Reis, Rogério: On the average number of states of partial derivative automata (2010)
- Almeida, André; Almeida, Marco; Alves, José; Moreira, Nelma; Reis, Rogério: FAdo and GUItar (2009) ioport