CATIA V5 software: structure analysis module; module for optimum design; ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Dufourd, Jean-François: Formal study of functional orbits in finite domains (2015)
- Dasgupta, Gautam: Locking-free compressible quadrilateral finite elements: Poisson’s ratio-dependent vector interpolants (2014)
- Stanova, E.; Fedorko, G.; Fabian, M.; Kmet, S.: Computer modelling of wire strands and ropes. II: Finite element-based applications (2011)
- Stanova, E.; Fedorko, G.; Fabian, M.; Kmet, S.: Computer modelling of wire strands and ropes. I: Theory and computer implementation (2011)
- Yu, Jiaqing; Cha, Jianzhong; Lu, Yiping; Xu, Wensheng; Sobolewski, M.: A CAE-integrated distributed collaborative design system for finite element analysis of complex product based on SOOA (2010)
- García Nieto, P.J.; Vilan Vilan, J.A.; Del Coz Diaz, J.J.; Matias, J.M.: Analysis and study of an automobile rear seat by FEM (2009)
- Geuzaine, Christophe; Remacle, Jean-François: Gmsh: a 3-D finite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and post-processing facilities (2009)
- Singh, D.Kingsly Jeba; Jebaraj, C.: Feature-based design for process planning of the forging process (2008)
- Marinkovic, Aleksandar; Rosic, Božidar; Petropoulos, Georgios: Analysis and optimization of dynamically loaded porous metal sliding bearings under conditions of elastohydrodynamic lubrication (2007)
- Sevaux, M.; Mineur, Y.: A curve-fitting genetic algorithm for a styling application (2007)