RUVSeq: Remove Unwanted Variation from RNA-Seq Data. This package implements the remove unwanted variation (RUV) methods of Risso et al. (2014) for the normalization of RNA-Seq read counts between samples.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jia, Gaoxiang; Wang, Xinlei; Li, Qiwei; Lu, Wei; Tang, Ximing; Wistuba, Ignacio; Xie, Yang: RCRnorm: an integrated system of random-coefficient hierarchical regression models for normalizing nanostring nCounter data (2019)
- Dadaneh, Siamak Zamani; Qian, Xiaoning; Zhou, Mingyuan: BNP-seq: Bayesian nonparametric differential expression analysis of sequencing count data (2018)
- Mueller, Jonas; Jaakkola, Tommi; Gifford, David: Modeling persistent trends in distributions (2018)
- Nguyen, Yet; Nettleton, Dan; Liu, Haibo; Tuggle, Christopher K.: Detecting differentially expressed genes with RNA-seq data using backward selection to account for the effects of relevant covariates (2015)
- Datta, Somnath (ed.); Nettleton, Dan (ed.): Statistical analysis of next generation sequencing data (2014)