PTC Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) is Award Winning 2D and 3D CAD Software. PTC Creo is a scalable, interoperable suite of product design software that delivers fast time to value. It helps teams create, analyze, view and leverage product designs downstream utilizing 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric & direct modeling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Yang, Wun-Bin; Chen, Min-Bin; Yen, Ya-Ning: An application of digital point cloud to historic architecture in digital archives (2011) ioport
- Higuchi, Fumitaka; Gofuku, Shuuichi; Maekawa, Takashi; Mukundan, Harish; Patrikalakis, Nicholas M.: Approximation of involute curves for cAD-system processing (2007) ioport
- Tornabene, Francesco; Viola, Erasmo: Vibration analysis of spherical structural elements using the GDQ method (2007)
- Voßen, Christine; Eberhard, Jens P.; Wittum, Gabriel: Modeling and simulation for three-dimensional signal propagation in passive dendrites (2007) ioport
- Lai, Ta-Shi: Geometric design of roller drives with cylindrical meshing elements (2005)
- Li, Guixian; Wen, Jianmin; Li, Xiao; Zhang, Xin; Liu, Yu: Meshing theory and simulation of noninvolute beveloid gears (2004)
- Cappello, F.; Mancuso, A.: Lay-up optimization for the hull of a racing sailing yacht (2001)
- Tautges, T.J.: CGM: A geometry interface for mesh generation, analysis and other applications (2001)
- Lin, A.C.; Lin, S.-Y.; Cheng, S.-B.: Extraction of manufacturing features from a feature-based design model (1997)
- Hardell, C.: An integrated system for computer aided design and analysis of multibody systems. (1996) ioport