Porous Media Adaptive Nonlinear finite element solver based on Differential Algebraic Systems. PANDAS is a finite element package especially designed for the solution of strongly coupled multiphasic porous media problems in solid-fluid interaction. Porous media problems occur in various fields of engineering, as e.g. in soil and rock mechanics or foam and tissue engineering. In general, porous media models include the interacting behaviour of a deforming skeleton and a pore-fluid flow. In addition, thermal as well as chemical and electrochemical phenomena may occur and can be considered within the PANDAS package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Johlitz, Michael; Dippel, Benedikt; Lion, Alexander: Dissipative heating of elastomers: a new modelling approach based on finite and coupled thermomechanics (2016)
- Dippel, Benedikt; Johlitz, Michael; Lion, Alexander: Ageing of polymer bonds: a coupled chemomechanical modelling approach (2014)
- Ehlers, Wolfgang; Schenke, Maik; Markert, Bernd: Liquefaction phenomena in fluid-saturated soil based on the theory of porous media and the framework of elasto-plasticity (2014)
- Karajan, Nils: Multiphasic intervertebral disc mechanics: theory and application (2012)
- Ehlers, Wolfgang; Markert, Bernd; Acartürk, Ayhan: Swelling phenomena in electro-chemically active hydrated porous media (2011)
- Ehlers, W.; Graf, T.; Ammann, M.: Deformation and localization analysis of partially saturated soil (2004)
- Ehlers, Wolfgang; Acartürk, Ayhan; Markert, Bernd: A continuum approach for the swelling of charged hydrated media (2003)
- Ehlers, Wolfgang: Foundations of multiphasic and porous materials (2002)
- Ehlers, Wolfgang: Continuum and numerical simulation of porous materials in science and technology (2002)
- Ehlers, Wolfgang; Markert, Bernd: Intrinsic viscoelasticity of porous materials (2000)