System description: SystemOnTPTP. SystemOnTPTP is a WWW interface that allows an ATP problem to be easily and quickly submitted in various ways to a range of ATP systems. The interface uses a suite of currentty available ATP systems. The interface allows the problem to be selected from the TPTP library or for a problem written in TPTP syntax to he provided by the user. The problem may be submitted to one or more of the ATP systems in sequence, or may be submitted via the SSCPA interface to multiple systems in parallel. SystemOnTPTP also can provide system recommendations for a problem.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Blanchette, Jasmin Christian; Böhme, Sascha; Fleury, Mathias; Smolka, Steffen Juilf; Steckermeier, Albert: Semi-intelligible Isar proofs from machine-generated proofs (2016)
- Blanchette, Jasmin Christian; Böhme, Sascha; Paulson, Lawrence C.: Extending Sledgehammer with SMT solvers (2013)
- Urban, Josef; Rudnicki, Piotr; Sutcliffe, Geoff: ATP and presentation service for Mizar formalizations (2013)
- Blanchette, Jasmin Christian; Bulwahn, Lukas; Nipkow, Tobias: Automatic proof and disproof in Isabelle/HOL (2011)
- Urban, Josef; Sutcliffe, Geoff: Automated reasoning and presentation support for formalizing mathematics in MizAR (2010)
- Sutcliffe, Geoff: The TPTP problem library and associated infrastructure and associated infrastructure. The FOF and CNF parts, v3.5.0 (2009)
- Urban, Josef; Sutcliffe, Geoff: ATP-based cross-verification of Mizar proofs: method, systems, and first experiments (2008)
- Sutcliffe, Geoff; Puzis, Yury: SRASS -- a semantic relevance axiom selection system (2007)
- Sutcliffe, Geoff; Schulz, Stephan; Claessen, Koen; Van Gelder, Allen: Using the TPTP language for writing derivations and finite interpretations (2006)
- Voronkov, Andrei: Algorithms, datastructures, and other issues in efficient automated deduction (2001)
- Sutcliffe, Geoff: System description: SystemOnTPTP (2000)