S@M, a Mathematica implementation of the spinor-helicity formalism. We present the package S@M (Spinors@ Mathematica) which implements the spinor-helicity formalism in Mathematica. The package allows the use of complex-spinor algebra along with the multi-purpose features of Mathematica. The package defines the spinor objects with their basic properties along with functions to manipulate them. It also offers the possibility of evaluating the spinorial objects numerically at every computational step. The package is therefore well suited to be used in the context of on-shell technology, in particular for the evaluation of scattering amplitudes at tree- and loop-level.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Mastrolia, Pierpaolo; Primo, Amedeo; Schubert, Ulrich; Torres Bobadilla, William J.: Off-shell currents and color-kinematics duality (2016)
- Boels, Rutger H.; Isermann, Reinke Sven: Yang-Mills amplitude relations at loop level from non-adjacent BCFW shifts (2012)
- Britto, Ruth; Mirabella, Edoardo: External leg corrections in the unitarity method (2012)
- Gómez-Lobo, Alfonso García-Parrado; Martín-García, José M.: \itSpinors: a Mathematica package for doing spinor calculus in general relativity (2012)
- Cullen, G.; Koch-Janusz, M.; Reiter, T.: spinney: a Form library for helicity spinors (2011)
- Dixon, Lance J.; Henn, Johannes M.; Plefka, Jan; Schuster, Theodor: All tree-level amplitudes in massless QCD (2011)
- Feng, Bo; Zhang, Zhibai: Boundary contributions using fermion pair deformation (2011)
- Mastrolia, Pierpaolo; Ossola, Giovanni: On the integrand-reduction method for two-loop scattering amplitudes (2011)
- Badger, Simon; Nigel Glover, E.W.; Mastrolia, Pierpaolo; Williams, Ciaran: One-loop Higgs plus four gluon amplitudes: Full analytic results (2010)
- Ma^ıtre, D.; Mastrolia, P.: S@M, a Mathematica implementation of the spinor-helicity formalism (2008)