multcomp: Simultaneous Inference for General Linear Hypotheses. R package. Simultaneous tests and confidence intervals for general linear hypotheses in parametric models, including linear, generalized linear, linear mixed effects, and survival models. The package includes demos reproducing analyzes presented in the book ”Multiple Comparisons Using R” (Bretz, Hothorn, Westfall, 2010, CRC Press).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Schaarschmidt, Frank: Multiple treatment comparisons in analysis of covariance with interaction, SCI for treatment covariate interaction (2017)
- Colombi, Roberto; Forcina, A.: Testing order restrictions in contingency tables (2016)
- Hasler, Mario: Heteroscedasticity: multiple degrees of freedom vs. sandwich estimation (2016)
- Koldanov, Petr; Lozgacheva, Nina: Multiple testing of sign symmetry for stock return distributions (2016)
- van den Heuvel-Panhuizen, Marja; Elia, Iliada; Robitzsch, Alexander: Kindergartners’ performance in two types of imaginary perspective-taking (2015) MathEduc
- Presanis, Anne M.; Ohlssen, David; Spiegelhalter, David J.; De Angelis, Daniela: Conflict diagnostics in directed acyclic graphs, with applications in Bayesian evidence synthesis (2013)
- Ware, William B.; Ferron, John M.; Miller, Barbara M.: Introductory statistics. A conceptual approach using R (2013)
- Herberich, Esther: On the behavior of multiple comparison procedures in complex parametric designs (2012)
- Konietschke, Frank; Hothorn, Ludwig A.; Brunner, Edgar: Rank-based multiple test procedures and simultaneous confidence intervals (2012)
- Benjamini, Yoav: Simultaneous and selective inference: Current successes and future challenges (2010)
- Scheipl, Fabian; Kneib, Thomas: Locally adaptive Bayesian P-splines with a normal-exponential-gamma prior (2009)