Grappa: A graph package in java. Grappa is an extensible graph drawing package written in Java. The package comprises classes that implement graph representation, presentation and layout services. It provides an application programming interface (API) on top of which Web-based applications that need to visualize information in terms of graphs, such as process flows, business workflows or program dependencies, can be built. Through subclassing, the classes that implement an application inherit graph drawing and layout services provided by Grappa, these services can be enhanced and customized for the specific application. To illustrate its utility, a new version of Improvise, a multimedia process modeling environment, was written on top of Grappa.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Goodrich, Michael T.; Ohrimenko, Olga; Tamassia, Roberto: Graph drawing in the cloud: privately visualizing relational data using small working storage (2013)
- Hirsch, Michael; Meijer, Henk; Rappaport, David: Biclique edge cover graphs and confluent drawings (2007)
- Ellson, John; Gansner, Emden; Koutsofios, Lefteris; North, Stephen C.; Woodhull, Gordon: Graphviz -- open source graph drawing tools (2002)
- Hansen, Pierre; Mélot, Hadrien: Computers and discovery in algebraic graph theory (2002)
- Gansner, Emden R.; North, Stephen C.: An open graph visualization system and its applications to software engineering (2000)