MBSSIM - An Integrator Library for Simulation of Multibody Systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Kunkel, Peter; Mehrmann, Volker: Differential-algebraic equations. Analysis and numerical solution (2006)
- Riede, Peter: Optimization of multiple setpoint problems with application to vehicle models (2006)
- Kraus, Christian; Bock, Hans-Georg; Mutschler, Helmut: Parameter estimation for biomechanical models based on a special form of natural coordinates (2005)
- Rodríguez, José Ignacio; Jiménez, José Manuel; Funes, Francisco Javier; García de Jalón, Javier: Recursive and residual algorithms for the efficient numerical integration of multibody systems (2004)
- Engstler, Christian; Kaps, Peter: A comparison of one-step methods for multibody system dynamics in descriptor and state space form (1997)
- von Schwerin, Reinhold; Bock, Hans Georg: A Runge-Kutta starter for a multistep method for differential-algebraic systems with discontinuous effects (1995)