SparseM: a sparse matrix package for R. SparseM provides some basic R functionality for linear algebra with sparse matrices. Use of the package is illustrated by a family of linear model fitting functions that implement least squares methods for problems with sparse design matrices. Significant performance improvements in memory utilization and computational speed are possible for applications involving large sparse matrices.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Rao, Marepalli B. (ed.); Rao, C. R. (ed.): Computational statistics with R (2014)
- De Livera, Alysha M.; Hyndman, Rob J.; Snyder, Ralph D.: Forecasting time series with complex seasonal patterns using exponential smoothing (2011)
- Patriota, Alexandre G.: A note on influence diagnostics in nonlinear mixed-effects elliptical models (2011)
- Herrero, José R.; Navarro, Juan J.: Analysis of a sparse hypermatrix Cholesky with fixed-sized blocking (2007)
- Koenker, Roger; Ng, Pin: A Frisch-Newton algorithm for sparse quantile regression (2005)
- Koenker, Roger; Mizera, Ivan: Penalized triograms: total variation regularization for bivariate smoothing (2004)