zoo: S3 Infrastructure for Regular and Irregular Time Series (Z’s ordered observations). An S3 class with methods for totally ordered indexed observations. It is particularly aimed at irregular time series of numeric vectors/matrices and factors. zoo’s key design goals are independence of a particular index/date/time class and consistency with ts and base R by providing methods to extend standard generics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Howard, James P. II: Computational methods for numerical analysis with R (2017)
- Neeraj Bokde, Kishore Kulat, Marcus W Beck, Gualberto Asencio-Cortes: R package imputeTestbench to compare imputations methods for univariate time series (2016) arXiv
- Pfaff, Bernhard: Financial risk modelling and portfolio optimization with R (2016)
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl; Hlávka, Zdeněk: Multivariate statistics. Exercises and solutions (2015)
- Lamigueiro, Oscar Perpiñán: Displaying time series, spatial, and space-time data with R (2014)
- Nina Golyandina, Anton Korobeynikov, Alex Shlemov, Konstantin Usevich: Multivariate and 2D Extensions of Singular Spectrum Analysis with the Rssa Package (2013) arXiv