partykit: A Toolkit for Recursive Partytioning. A toolkit with infrastructure for representing, summarizing, and visualizing tree-structured regression and classification models. This unified infrastructure can be used for reading/coercing tree models from different sources (rpart, RWeka, PMML) yielding objects that share functionality for print/plot/predict methods. Furthermore, new and improved reimplementations of conditional inference trees (ctree) and model-based recursive partitioning (mob) from the party package are provided based on the new infrastructure.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Marjolein Fokkema: pre: An R Package for Fitting Prediction Rule Ensembles (2017) arXiv
- Hothorn, Torsten: partykit: a modular toolkit for recursive partytioning in R (2015)
- Zhou, Yan; McArdle, John J.: Rationale and applications of survival tree and survival ensemble methods (2015)
- Falk, Michael; Hain, Johannes; Marohn, Frank; Fischer, Hans; Michel, René: Statistics in theory and practice. With applications in R (2014)
- Kuhn, Max; Johnson, Kjell: Applied predictive modeling (2013)