Banshee: A Scalable Constraint-Based Analysis Toolkit. We introduce Banshee, a toolkit for constructing constraint-based analyses. Banshee’s novel features include a code generator for creating customized constraint resolution engines, incremental analysis based on backtracking, and fast persistence. These features make Banshee useful as a foundation for production program analyses.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Whittle, Jon; Sawyer, Pete; Bencomo, Nelly; Cheng, Betty H.C.; Bruel, Jean-Michel: RELAX: a language to address uncertainty in self-adaptive systems requirement (2010)
- Sridharan, Manu; Fink, Stephen J.: The complexity of Andersen’s analysis in practice (2009)
- Neamtiu, Iulian; Hicks, Michael; Foster, Jeffrey S.; Pratikakis, Polyvios: Contextual effects for version-consistent dynamic software updating and safe concurrent programming (2008)
- Zhang, Ye; Nielson, Flemming: A scalable inclusion constraint solver using unification (2008)
- Reps, Thomas; Lal, Akash; Kidd, Nick: Program analysis using weighted pushdown systems (2007)