New software based on explicit Runge-Kutta formulas have been developed to replace well-established, widely-used codes written by the authors (RKF45 and its successors in the SLATEC Library and the NAG Fortran 77 Library Runge-Kutta codes). The new software has greater functionality than its predecessors. Also, it is more efficient, more robust and better documented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Fredebeul, Ch.; Kornmaier, D.; Müller, M.W.: Multiple order double output Runge-Kutta Fehlberg formulae: Strategies for efficient application (2002)
- Van Vleck, Erik S.: Numerical shadowing using componentwise bounds and a sharper fixed point result (2000)
- Kropinski, M.C.A.: Integral equation methods for particle simulations in creeping flows (1999)
- Sommeijer, B.P.; Shampine, L.F.; Verwer, J.G.: RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs (1998)
- Brankin, R.W.; Gladwell, I.: Algorithm 771: rksuite_90: Fortran 90 software for ordinary differential equation initial-value problems (1997)
- Gladwell, I.; Bouas-Dockery, K.; Brankin, R.W.: A Fortran 90 separable Hamiltonian system solver (1997)
- Bogacki, P.; Shampine, L.F.: An efficient Runge-Kutta $(4,5)$ pair (1996)
- Dempsey, K.M.; Gladwell, I.: Numerical instability in the breathing-mode dynamics of elastic rings (1996)
- Shampine, L.F.; Gladwell, I.: Software based on explicit RK formulas (1996)
- Brankin, R.W.; Gladwell, I.: A Fortran 90 version of RKSUITE: An ODE initial value solver (1994)
- Hosea, M.E.; Shampine, L.F.: Efficiency comparisons of methods for integrating ODEs (1994)
- Brankin, R.W.; Gladwell, I.; Shampine, L.F.: RKSUITE: A suite of explicit Runge-Kutta codes (1993)