SURFEX - Visualization of Real Algebraic Surfaces. surfex (with S. Holzer, a tool which is quite easy to use, with many features (sevearl surfaces, curves on surfaces, ...), it uses surf (see below)), surfer (with H. Meyer, C. Stussak and others, very easy to use, and easy to install under Windows/Linux), but much fewer features than surfex, it also uses surf (see below)).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Miranda, Aldicio J.; Jorge Pérez, V.H.; Rizziolli, Eliris C.; Saia, M.J.: Geometry and equisingularity of finitely determined map germs from $\mathbb C^n$ to $\mathbb C^3$, $n >2$ (2016)
- Miranda, Aldicio José; Saia, Marcelo José: A presentation matrix associated to the discriminant of a co-rank one map-germ from $\mathbbC^n$ to $\mathbbC^n$ (2016)
- Pym, Brent: Quantum deformations of projective three-space (2015)
- Escudero, Juan García: Hypersurfaces with many $A_j$-singularities: explicit constructions (2014)
- Lubbes, Niels: Families of bitangent planes of space curves and minimal non-fibration families (2014)
- Moe, Torgunn Karoline: Rational cuspidal curves with four cusps on Hirzebruch surfaces (2014)
- Ranestad, Kristian; Sturmfels, Bernd: On the convex hull of a space curve (2012)
- Sturmfels, Bernd; Uhler, Caroline: Multivariate Gaussians, semidefinite matrix completion, and convex algebraic geometry (2010)
- Labs, Oliver: A septic with 99 real nodes (2006)