The CMU Statistical Language Modeling (SLM) Toolkit. The Carnegie Mellon Statistical Language Modeling (CMU SLM) Toolkit is a set of unix software tools designed to facilitate language modeling work in the research community. Some of the tools are used to process general textual data into: word frequency lists and vocabularies; word bigram and trigram counts; vocabulary-specific word bigram and trigram counts; bigram- and trigram-related statistics; various Backoff bigram and trigram language models ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Abushariah, Mohammad Abd-Alrahman Mahmoud; Ainon, Raja Noor; Zainuddin, Roziati; Alqudah, Assal Ali Mustafa; Ahmed, Moustafa Elshafei; Khalifa, Othman Omran: Modern standard Arabic speech corpus for implementing and evaluating automatic continuous speech recognition systems (2012)
- Quénot, Georges; Tan, Tien Ping; Le, Viet Bac; Ayache, Stéphane; Besacier, Laurent; Mulhem, Philippe: Content-based search in multilingual audiovisual documents using the international phonetic alphabet (2010)
- Farooq, Faisal; Jose, Damien; Govindaraju, Venu: Phrase-based correction model for improving handwriting recognition accuracies (2009)
- Beuschel, Christiane; Minker, Wolfgang; Bühler, Dirk: Hidden Markov modeling for semantic analysis-on the combination of different decoding strategies (2006)
- Casacuberta, Francisco; Vidal, Enrique; Picó, David: Inference of finite-state transducers from regular languages (2005)
- Varona, A.; Torres, I.: Scaling smoothed language models (2005)
- Wang, Shaojun; Schuurmans, Dale; Peng, Fuchun; Zhao, Yunxin: A mathematical theory of communication (2005)
- Georgakis, A.; Kotropoulos, C.; Xafopoulos, A.; Pitas, I.: Marginal median SOM for document organization and retrieval (2004)
- Maučec, Mirjam Sepesy; Kačič, Zdravko; Horvat, Bogomir: Modelling highly inflected languages (2004)
- Li, Mingjing; Chen, Zheng; Zhang, Hong-Jiang: Statistical correlation analysis in image retrieval (2002)